- Student Emergency Form: This is for NEW students only. All other families will receive a pre-populated form with your child’s most current information on the first week of school. Please note that students are not allowed to sign themselves out. The persons you list on the emergency form are the ONLY people allowed to sign your student out for early dismissal.
- Student Media Consent
- Technology Responsibility Agreement
- Income Information Form (Coming Soon)
The following forms should be completed by your child’s doctor’s office by October 1st. To find out what’s required for your child, please review the Minimum Health Requirements.
- State of Illinois Child Health Examination Form [English | Spanish ]
- State of Illinois Proof of Dental Examination Form [English | Spanish ]
- Early Childhood Health Requirements (Ages 3-5) [English]
- State of Illinois Vision Examination Report [English]
What do I do if my child has asthma, diabetes, or food allergies?
Follow the four-step chronic conditions reporting process [Spanish version]. Visit the Office of Student Health and Wellness(OSHW) to download forms related to food allergy, asthma, diabetes, and the administration of medication.
For more health related information visit: