Technology Responsibility Insurance Agreement English
PTA Fee $5.00 individual / $10.00 family
The Chicago Board of Education provides transportation for students in grades K-8, who live more than 1.6 miles and less than 6 miles from school. Parents of children not receiving bussing are responsible for their children’s transportation and punctuality, our school day begins promptly at 7:30 am and ends at 2:30 pm. (PLEASE NOTE: ALL TRANSPORTATION PROVISIONS AND POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND THE AVAILABILITY OF TRANSPORTATION MAY BE REDUCED).
Parents are reminded that physical examination and immunization requirements for Chicago public school students are as follows: Students entering kindergarten, sixth, and ninth grade are required to submit proof of physical examination and current immunizations to school by October 15th of each year. Kindergarten Health Requirements, please click here for information.
- Parent Request for Administration of Medication
- Parent Request for SELF-Administration of Medication
- Physician Request for Administration of Medication
- Physician Request for SELF-Administration of Medication
- Food Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Physicians Report on Child with Allergies
- Physicians Request for Student to carry an Epipen
All necessary documentation is located below for download.
State of Illinois Child Health Examination form: English
State of Illinois Proof of dental examination form English
State of Illinois vision examination form: English
Physical exam and immunization waivers: English
For more information, contact Coordinated School Health at (773) 553-1830.